… Or at least read once in a while.
This list is in progress. If you have any recommendation please let me know in the comment box.
- V & A Digital Blog – Great insights on their latest projects
- Museum 2.0 – I am sure this is already in everyone’s list, about a lot of things museums but mainly participatory
- Mia Ridge – Same above at the moment looking at crowdsourcing
- Thirty8 Digital – They produce a lot of great free documents
- Steve Krug – Author of Don’t Make Me Think – A fundamental read for digital/product development that concentrates on the user
- Content Verve – Michael Aagard – he is a web conversion specialist a.k.a he looks at how to design user interface that encourage people to take the action it requires such as buying a ticket or downloading a pdf or signing up to a newsletter. A great resource as he shares his tests and finding in a series of case studies.